Sunday, February 8, 2015

Happy Valentines!

   .
 This is the month of love and appreciation.
 Ephesians 4:2 Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love.

Many people start New Year’s resolutions, but by the time February rolls around it is difficult to continue with them. The majority of people make resolutions regarding personal health which is fantastic, but I wanted to do something different this year. My goal is to use the simple word “because” more often. This will help my relationships with others grow. So instead of saying, for example, “I enjoy spending time with you,” I want to tell people why.  So it might sound more like, “I enjoy spending time with you because I learn from your good example how to be patient in stressful situations.” This practice of saying BECAUSE not only make one think more, but also it deepens one’s relationship with others. So this year it is a goal to say because on a much more regular basis! 

No comments:

Post a Comment